Tuesday, July 1, 2008

After aThe Busiest Moment

Alhamdulillah, I just came back from Umrah few days back. It was the most precious moment I ever had in my life.

I would like to update more on managed account, May and June the future trading account not turned as I expected it to be. My account suffered losses of 50% from the capital left in April. But still, am in profit as I withdrew all the initial deposit at the end of the month. I am putting the futures trader under observation for a while and now started with FOREX trading. I will update with account statement once my account is commercially in profit.

I am reviewing stock trading for my new portfolio, I am new in the stock trading and was thinking about a commercial system. You can review the system with me if you like.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008