Sunday, February 24, 2008

Chaos Trading and The Matrix

Today is Sunday, weekend for most people and some of the traders (some of them still analyzing the charts). For me, just take a break guys, Life is worth Living. The charts are not your world. Yesterday, some of my friends came by to meet me to learn deeper about chaos trading. They shared a lot of story with me, gave opinions and experiences.

One story really interested me most, He told my our world is just like the Matrix, nothing is real. After all what is real? If real is something that you can feel, touch, see and smell it is nothing more than electrical impulse inside your brain. So reality is not anything out there but everything inside here (mind)

The Matrix is a very interesting theory or fact that brought to live. You can understand what is reality in this world (for those didnt watch that movie the reality is in your mind). If you think you can, you can. But the question is are you thinking about you can without any doubt and believe it?

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008