Friday, February 22, 2008

Today's Result....

Hmm.... For those who knew my techniques know what is my entry for today and based on what reason i entered the market. My USDCHF doesnt agree with me and went against me, but it generous enough to let me find another entry. I didnt enter the market yet, but holding to my pending order to buy once again. OK... I will reveal my pending order, BUY @ 1.0880 SL: 1.0831. I cant tell you where to target as it is a dynamic point.. It changes from time to time. My advice is you can aim high but protect your profit necessarily.

I dont have any analysis on other currency pair at this moment. It is 10.25 PM here and am expecting one of the learner of my techniques to arrive and we better learn something for today.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008