Monday, April 21, 2008

What is The Purpose of Blogging?

I read a few comments on my blog. Seems to be I have so many subscribers now :). It's really good, my blog rank is improving. Soon, I will be number 1 Trading Chaos Blogger. I have few comments from low educated traders, speaking about what's the real Chaos, speaking about I am a newbie trader (Yes I am a newbie, just 3 or 4 years experience on trading). The bad comments are common for the famous bloggers, people got irritated by your influences. But, am I that famous? Well.. maybe yes for those who got so irritated by me. Anyway I dont care who ever you are, but it was me who accumulated USD 1,000,000 last year. It was me who became a millionaire at age of 25. Please bark, I would listen.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008